I complained about this blanket on Twitter just about everyday that I worked on it. Honest. But, it's done now and I'm actually quite pleased with how it turned out. However, tomorrow is judgement day. Tomorrow I will be taking it to the decorator. AHHH!
Ok, I was given a partially pieced top. The beige and everything inside of the beige was already done. I had to add the dark purple and the backing. The wrinkles in the suede would not come out... that will have to be dry cleaned or come out in time. I used my super steam iron and steamed it for a LONG time and they still wouldn't come out.
Here is the binding I did: