This is a gluten-free recipe, but it should work just as well with regular ingredients.
- 1, Box of Betty Crocker Gluten free chocolate Chip cookie mix
- 1, 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup salted butter (8 TBL/1 stick) softened
- 1 1/2 bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. WHIP: softened butter with electric mixer.
2. MIX: in cookie mix. While mixing, pour in can of sweetened condensed milk.
Mix until all ingredients are combined and smooth.
3. SMUSH: Scrape down sides of bowl and kind of push mixture to the side.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
4. ROLL: Dough should be firmer after refrigeration and you can roll it into bite-sized balls.
I like to make mine nice and small so that when I eat 12 at one time it isn't as big a deal. ;)
5. CHILL: Refrigerate again for an hour or so.
6. DIP: Melt your chocolate chips.
I seldom use the microwave, but melting chocolate in it is awesome, it takes a lot longer to get hard!
Dip your cookie dough balls in the chocolate covering them
(using toothpicks or pop sticks makes this easier too!)
7. EAT!: Refrigerate and then ready to serve once chocolate hardens!
Now, if you will excuse me I need to go eat some of these...YUMMY!
This is my modified version of this original recipe: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Cookie-Dough-Truffles