After learning how to make these tiny and ever so tasty rolls for several weeks, I thought why not a pizza crust?
I thought about how to do it and http://www.cucabrazuca.com/classic-brazilian-recipes/pao-de-queijo-receita-recipe/
This was So YUMMY!
Without further ado, here you go.
Tapioca Cheese Pizza Crust
1 3/4 cups tapioca flour
1 cup milk
1 stick of butter (or 1/2 cup olive oil)
1 tsp. celtic sea salt
1/2 cup manchego cheese
1/2 cup parm. cheese
Preheat oven to 325 degrees farenheit
1. Put tapioca flour in a large bowl.
2. Bring milk, butter & salt to a boil.
3. When butter is melted into milk. Take off stove and pour over flour.
4. Stir into a sticky, smelly paste.
5. Add the eggs and stir until smooth.
6. Stir in the cheeses.
7. Mix thoroughly.
8. Take a large pizza pan (stones won't work) and spread 1/4 batter over pan in a very thin later (no thicker than 1/4")
9. Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
10. Turn oven down to 300 degrees and cook for 15 more minutes.
11. Take crust off pan and set aside to cool.
12. Repeat with the rest of batter creating 3 or 4 crusts.
13. Top and cook at 400 degrees until cheese is melted.