Positive Pride Fridays is: A link up where we say, I had the chance to fail myself, but I did not, and it felt freakin fantastic!
Picture from Heartful Art shop on Etsy
For more info on how/why I started Positive Pride Fridays click here!
"Everyday we are faced with choices. The choices we make can bring us closer to our ideals, closer to the person we want to be OR they can bring us down.
I want to surround my self with people who have pride. Let's show all these excuse makers what pride is and how to make it happen."
Now let's build some pride! Make your own positive blog post and then link up here at the bottom!
- I was so tired one day that I just wanted to curl up in a little ball but my little man wanted to paint. So I tucked away the sleepiness and we painted a big box together. Just scribbles and stuff - so fun!
- I wanted to use a slew of curse words in the car when some drivers were being CRAZY but I did not. Instead I took a deep breath, calmed down, and kept on driving safely irregardless of other people's actions.
- On a bunch of other positive notes:
- I am continuing to lose bad weight and regain my muscle through our healthy diet! I haven't had refined sugars in over 6 weeks! (Only sweeteners used: Maple Syrup, Maple Sugar and Raw Honey) No falling off the sugar wagon here!
- I've been putting in extra hours and working towards a HUGE 2012 goal right now. Can't wait to share all about it. It's been quite a feat, some of the things I've knocked off of my to-do list. Especially since there are many days that going to the beach, vegging with the hubs, or reading sounds way more enticing than working away at the computer.
Also, I saw this on Yummy Goods Facebook page and thoroughly enjoyed it! This is exactly what Positive Pride Fridays should be about! :)
|Photo from Melissa Averinos Facebook Business Page: Yummy Goods!|