Positive Pride Fridays is: A link up where we say, I had the chance to fail myself, but I did not, and it felt freakin fantastic!
|Image From ThePrintItBoutique on Etsy|
For more info on how/why I started Positive Pride Fridays click here!
"Everyday we are faced with choices. The choices we make can bring us closer to our ideals, closer to the person we want to be OR they can bring us down.
I want to surround my self with people who have pride. Let's show all these excuse makers what pride is and how to make it happen."
Now let's build some pride! Make your own positive blog post and then link up here at the bottom!
- Even though I was hungry and that bag of organic tortilla chips at the store was staring me down I did NOT buy it.
- When it was important for me to be assertive and not back down in some conversations this week, I definitely stood up for myself and the things I was asserting!
- We had a child's birthday party to go to and I didn't cancel, wimp out or make excuses.
- I finally checked off a huge item on my to-do list even though I really wanted to just play games or be distracted by anything but that item!
- Completely exhausted this morning after very little sleep, I pulled up my bootstraps and made it to the store and my local food co-op to pick up our food this week.
WHAT ABOUT YOU? :